Astina B6DE ECU question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astina B6DE ECU question!

HI guys i have this friend, that has an Astina B6DE, he udes to run a automatic tranny, but he shanged it to manual, but he has an issue his automatic ECU, it melted the wiring, and now he is looking for an ECU to use, he right now has a Z5 Ecu but dont runs quire well, the question is this!
    Were i can find the Pin out of the B6DE ECU!, and wich alternative i have to use another Ecu instead of the automatic one.

The original Ecu it had a label stating.....BMVA were can i find the pin out of this ECU.
    Or the Pin outs of the ECU`s that are used in this B6DE engine.
    It uses Dirtributor and crank sensor also.
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

in an astina manual you should find a wiring diagram
    check in with the folks over on:

The Goal Of This Site Is To Be A Complete Source On The Mazda MX-3
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Gracias!
      94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

Working...
      X