Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bolt torque settings bp05

hi,

i would like to know what the bolt torque settings on the bp05 motor would be as well as help on ignition timing as i'm rebuilding the motor

all the bolts? there are a lot of them. Let me know which, as most of us on here have a copy of the manual.

As for ignition, search the forum for "timing" a couple of guys have made some very detailed and informative threads on correctly setting the timing.

btw, welcome to Club Protege.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

The head and big end bolts will check out info regarding timing. Is it possible to get a copy of the manual in pdf format as it is a struggle getting that info here in sunny South Africa

Comment

yeah, I can get you a copy of the pdf. its big, 82MB. I'll pm you the link when its up.
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X