Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transmission Question

where can i get my hands on a G series transmission for my 97 protege 1.5L

The simplist way to find a G series would be in the mid 90's kia sephia. 94-97 i believe, off of the top of my head. look on http://www.car-parts.com and they have a real nice system to find the parts you need.

Comment

Originally posted by fastmatt1986 View Post
      The simplist way to find a G series would be in the mid 90's kia sephia. 94-97 i believe, off of the top of my head. look on http://www.car-parts.com and they have a real nice system to find the parts you need.
      It specifically has to be a 94-97 Sephia GS. I'm not saying the 94-97 has it but if it's going to be on one, it's going to be the GS that comes with the BP engine.

Comment

so it comes out of that car the 94-97 sephia GS so thats how i can get my hands on a G-series transmission does it comes out of any mazdas

Comment

Well there is the G-series from the 95 right? and the 96-98 have the f series right? anyway just start a looking for it, ther're relatively easy to find. just make sure it has low mileage.

Comment

Originally posted by fastmatt1986 View Post
            Well there is the G-series from the 95 right? and the 96-98 have the f series right? anyway just start a looking for it, ther're relatively easy to find. just make sure it has low mileage.
            Once again, it's the same case here. Yes, it comes off the 95 Protege but only the 95 Protege ES. It did not come on the DX or LX.

Comment

Is there anything special about those transmissions?
              My car goes put-put-put
              My MySpace
              My Cardomain

Comment

so the G-series transmission comes out of the 95 protege es and will it fit my 97 z5 motor

Comment

Working...
                X