Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

differences between 95 and 98 z5 harness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

differences between 95 and 98 z5 harness?

would a 98 z5 engine wirring harness work on a 95 z5 engine?? Are there diffrences between the years??

no, yes.

murk loar.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Correct cryptic answer is correct.

The explanations you seek lie within the existing threads of yore.

Comment

The only difference I found was the intake vacume lines are different, and the water temp sensor wire harness were different thats all. I put a 95 motor on a 97. the only differences are the intake but I believe if worst came to worst you could just swap those, the machining is the same, just different vacume set up. My senario seems the other way around regarding years but don't think so. There are very little difference, just the intakes.
        Last edited by RicardoS; 07-17-2008, 12:07 AM. Reason: left the water temp sensor on my old motor when I turned it in for the core so had to buy a "95" one.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X