Mazda's beat em or break em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda's beat em or break em

So again I was asked to fix my mom's car as the cel was on. I know the oil keeps sludging up in it so an oil change was on order. I took the car out and beat on it for about 15 min came home shut it off then restarted it before the oil change. Surprise no cel!

My mom thinks if she can hear the motor shes hurting it (car has a z5 with atx). She doesn't seem to learn even after failing etests until I took it for a drive before the test she did pass.

I guess (at least with stock cars) you must rev the piss out of a mazda every once in a while or they screw up and try to die on you.

I remember when she had this problem several months back. Glad the same fix works
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by inferno94 View Post
      So again I was asked to fix my mom's car as the cel was on. I know the oil keeps sludging up in it so an oil change was on order. I took the car out and beat on it for about 15 min came home shut it off then restarted it before the oil change. Surprise no cel!

My mom thinks if she can hear the motor shes hurting it (car has a z5 with atx). She doesn't seem to learn even after failing etests until I took it for a drive before the test she did pass.

I guess (at least with stock cars) you must rev the piss out of a mazda every once in a while or they screw up and try to die on you.
      Sludging? Have you changed the flushed the coolant system and put new coolant in? Or a new thermostat?
      1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by inferno94 View Post

That's because mazda's were ment to race. Its in there blood....I mean oil .
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I guess i'll never have this problem. Lead foot ftw
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
            Sludging? Have you changed the flushed the coolant system and put new coolant in? Or a new thermostat?
            Everything in the car is good she just drives 2 blocks to work so no warm up time.

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
              I remember when she had this problem several months back. Glad the same fix works
              I'm disappointed the problem is still happening.

Maybe I should charge $10 per fix and offer my services to other middle aged mazda owners. My local dealer says lots of people have this problem and they usually flush the oil and install a new egr to fix it (scammers).

Comment

red line FTW! lol
                Originally posted by Kitty
                3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics
                Originally posted by almighty4wd
                .......Dude. You own an ECONOBOX. It is not a racecar....

Comment

Working...
                X