I am also in new york
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

amsterdam ny its like near albany 30 mins ab0ut

Comment

30 minutes south or north....

Are you coming to the Kent Meet.
        We could meet up in Newburgh or something like that.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

whats kent meet lol i dont even kno where newburg is lol im 30 mins west of albany...do u kno rt 5...u follow dat goin west from albany itll bring u right to amsterdam

Comment

GOT 2 B the chip. Take it OUT!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsetpimp713
              also my car has been eatin up gas badly ive been gettin about 14mpg like i said ive got my complete tune up and it wuz fine when i st baught the car but now i get 140 miles to the gallon and on edmunds.com it list a dx 95 protege has a 14 gallon tank but fillin it below the E still wont get me past 10 gallons any clue?and it dont leake anything either
              Just because your gauge says "E" doesn;'t mean you're running on fumes.
              My tank can is 50litres, not sure what that is in gallons, probably the same as yours, about 14.Although I rarely let the needle get below half a tank before I fill up, on a number of occasions it has happened that I've filled up on E and only been able to put ~40 litres in it. Once the gauge hits E and the fuel light comes on you still have a few gallons left to drive on till you can hit a gas station. Basically its a reserve. Although I do find the my gauge reads a little bit low. When I fill up and the gauge reads half a tank, I sometimes only get about ~20 litres in it, when if the gauge were 100% accurate I should be putting in 25.
              I suppose its an acceptable margin of error.
              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
              X