Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMAN
    you mean 20kg? batteries weight usually around 40-50lbs
    yeah .. my DieHard is pretty heavy .. I plan to run a spiral coil optima in the rear with some custom wireing ...
    I figure the weight offset should take a lot of weight off my front tires ..
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
      for both weight saving reasons and also space reasons .

The battery is pretty heave , about 20 lbs or so , maybe heavier. I want to put it in the rear on the passenger side to offset the weight ...

I want to also put it in the back to save space. which I will need to connect the turbo ...
      oh, right, the turbo. I forgot about that.
      thanx.

1996 Mazda Familia NEO BHA8S
      (Protege ES Fastback equivalent)

1.8l BP-ZE engine, lightly tuned.
      Check out my website for details:
      La Sagrada Familia NEO

Comment

update 10/2/03

I just managed to put about 300 miles on the clutch.
        I took the car for a drive to work and back yesterday 10/1/03, and it felt much faster than it did before. I am also srarting to get used to the clutch also. The car accelerates nicely but the jackshaft problem still needs to settled, but is not a big deal. I have a CEL , which I am pretty sure is for the 2nd )2 sensor. I will get my dad's OBDII code reader tomorrow and read the codes.

Otherwise. I need some rims, get the downpipe for the turbo, and some other minor things.

I have to pull apart the BP for the 323 also. I need to order the pistons(once my mind is made up) and then get to stripping that sucer down.

I am also working on my site. I am working on the gallery section which is the hardest section for me to work on as it is so damn time consuming. But it is getting done. I am no longer gonna make individual pages for the cars. everything will be on 1 page with thumbnails and you click on what you see....
        simple easy and less time consuming for gods sake.
        Bruce
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
        X