Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as long as they're aimed right you won't blind oncoming traffic

Comment

The pdf that TheMan attached in that old post helps sum things up.

I think I'll get the Osram Cool Blue next time one of my bulbs burn out. I used to have a pair of bulbs that looked like the Osrams. Great lighting too. The Silvania Cool Blue isn't as bright.
      ED
      '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
      Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
      WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Get the Silverstar, not the cool blue... there's no point in importing the cool blue because it's not much better. It still is tinted, therefore light output is less.

Comment

dont be a cheepo. just remember.... you get what you pay for. personally i had the cool blues and one blew after 2 months. i now have the silverstars h3's in my fog lights and they kick ass. i asked for a pack of 9003 silverstars. and my favorite part is that they are bright white . they do not have the stock yellowish look. on a scale on 1-10 they are an 8. the next step is HID
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Working...
          X