• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whistler,

yup. the front lip.

ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

omg i want your bumper sacked!!! are they like dirt cheap over there? like you cna fuind them in any junkyard on a pro? cuz if so when i sell my motorcycle im gonna have to try and buy one, i think they make the pro look alot better even with the big turn signals it still looks good haha

Comment

ok i saw the J-Spec Front on corksport, $265 aint bad..........kinda scared though because in utah i scrape on everything when my car is at stock height, so i dotn wanna get a really nice j spec bumper and trash the **** out of it

Comment

sorry..the pic didnt push through..haha here it is..

mazda96protege,

comes for about $100-120 here. with the oem foglights and all..yup. there are alot in surplus shops here
          ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

mazda96protege,

i am sure you can find someone from the philippines that would be more than willing to trade bumpers with you and you guys just pay for shipping.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
            Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

took me about 4 hours to do both fenders but its all worth it, just a major PITA! will post another picture with the clear fender lights installed when i've wired everything.
              Attached Files

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
              Mods:
              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Working...
              X