Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah now if only it wasn't such a long friggin wait...that would be freakin awesome. but hey i'm alright with having a christmass present to myself.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

went ahead and called up seth this afternoon when i got news that there is gonna be 10 of us. i told him "SAM" will be going there with a hood and for him to check out whether it is acceptable or not. so sam anytime you get the chance PLS go to puresport!

take this guys, i thought he was gonna be like "well we are gonna need the deposit" but NO. all he said was that if its acceptable to him and if SAM can leave his hood then he'll start making it and we can just give him the $125 X 10 when we have collected all the money!

isnt that awesome!

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

That IS awesome! Did you ask him about the 4-5 month deal? He is going to start making the hoods before we send him the deposit. Does that mean that we're gonna have hoods sooner?

Comment

yeah seriously whats the deal yo? oh and i'll go tomorrow afternoon if he is open...otherwise i'm gonna have to see if a hood will fit in the trunk/backseat of my car, and grab one from the jy this weekend, and drop it off to him this week.

**** it i'll find a way within the week no matter what!
          Last edited by Prototender; 07-15-2005, 07:26 PM.
          proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Official GB thread: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17845
            Let's do it guys!

Comment

Working...
            X