Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DISCOUNT BODY KITS (SHARK STYLE 95-98 protege)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dunno thats a diff kit... talk to them about that...

I have a deal working with someone right now to buy one of my driving cabs for 350... that'll be half the body kit right there and I get paid like 200 - 300 a month after bills so I'll be good on the body kit in about a month...once i sell the cab that is...

Comment

None of those erebuni kits comes with the wing read the page that the DESCRIPTION link takes you to. 4PBK or 5PBK (4 or 5 Piece Bumper Kits) doesn't come with a RW (Rear Wing) or RS (Rear Spoiler).

The wing has to be purchased seperate on all those kits.
      Last edited by loganss; 07-19-2005, 08:27 AM.
      ED
      '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
      Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
      WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

ah I didn't know that, octane didn't bother to inform me of that... none the less I'll still be buying the kit...

Comment

Thanks Loganss. Although I feel pretty stupid because I should have known that having bought a complete kit.....................without the spoiler being included. That is why I do not have one but want one and cheap because, personally for me, it is a want not a need. Thanks anyways ninja and enjoy your kit when you get it. Peace.

Comment

This thread wll have to be closed once you have 5 people, and a new one started in the GB section with an AVM.

Comment

sorry san...

Comment

tomorrow im taking my ps2, logitech driving force pro wheel, memory card, and 5 games to this place called replays. I hope to get 200 dollars for it all, but I'm not sure if I will or not, he usually pays pretty good... that'll be a start to the body kit... weeeeeeeeeee

Comment

it turns out that my recent trade for a psp will hamper getting my body kit... looks like it'll take longer to save for, hopefully tax time helps a little...lol

Comment

Working...
                  X