No announcement yet.

vinyl stickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya, thats good. I'll post up a sample image when i'm done so you can see it before i make it.

Comment

sounds awesome! I really appreciate this, there's not many mazdas around here, let alone proteges, I saw one hooked up with a turbo and all kinds of crazy stuff but it's a 3rd gen and his mommy paid for all of it, but it's still nice. That's about it tho on proteges I've seen in the area maybe people will see the clubprotege thing and hop on

Comment

let me know when you've got the design down!

Comment

any word on the stickers yet? i dunno the turnaround time on them or how much time you have to do this...sorry if i sound like im bugging.

Comment

I have many projects going on, so hang tight dude, won't be long now.

Comment

alright, that's fine, thanks.

Comment

here's a sample image of what you desribed. The colors are not exact, they will be a nice bright red and brilliant silver.

The image here is not to scale, the actual sizes will be:
                M Logo = 13"H x 16"W
                Zoom-Zoom = 6"H x 40"L
                ClubProtege.com = 2.25"H x 24"L
                Attached Files

Comment

i like!

Comment

how much?

Comment

$35

also includes the little extras

Comment

you have yourself a deal... go ahead and make them and I'll send you a check before you send them. It will either be this friday when I get paid, if I have enough after the exhaust, if not in 2 weeks when I get my next paycheck...this is a definite thing though, i want them!

one other thing tho... the sideart for my car didn't work out because it was cheap ebay stuff and it was pretty big, i want some sort of really simple design for the 2 side doors...any ideas on that?

Comment

alright, thats cool.

mmm, i'll think about it, see if i come up with any ideas.

Comment

man! the exhaust place wanted 500 dollars! what a rip off

Comment

the decals won't last long on the exhaust anyway

Comment

LMFAO! yea i'll plaster them all over the exhaust and get sick from burning vinyl!

Comment

Working...
                                X