X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much would you be willing to pay???

always open for business... $$$

Comment

hey Prototender... does this make you horny??
      (i know it's dirty... don't do shows, so don't really care... and winter driving ****s it up fast!!)

Comment

My interior is ugly brown.

Comment

Damn this reminds me to go to the junkyard soon to take parts from grey interiors like yours. Like seats, door accesories, etc.
          ED
          '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
          Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
          WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

****er, seeing the engine in doesn't make me horney, hearing it running would, cause i've got a bp in my bay also....and mines cleaner, it just isn't runnin, **** i hate electronics.
            proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Prototender
              ****er, seeing the engine in doesn't make me horney, hearing it running would, cause i've got a bp in my bay also....and mines cleaner, it just isn't runnin, **** i hate electronics.

seriously, I'd come down to Cali just for you buddy... but with gas prices and all (here in Montreal we have the highest gas prices in Canada... 130.9 cents a liter... figure it out yourself in a gallon... you have it good!)

I'd love to come down to the States for a Mazda meet, but NYC is 6 hours froom here, so imagine your guys!

But let me tell you, it sounds great! Like a true 1.8DOHC, just like Acuras B18 engines... smooth, but with a bite!
              Last edited by #1.; 09-11-2005, 03:31 AM.

Comment

deffinitely understand, and appreciate the thought. mine will get running though, and somewhere down the road we all of us 2nd genners will have to find a middle place to meet.
                proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

word!

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                  Mods:
                  DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

great looking car man, lovin the wheels

Comment

should be interesting to see everyones take on the second gens.

Comment

Yeah, looking good.

One of these years we should all join the various legs of the Super Street tour down to the NOPI Nationals. It'd be a long ass trip for almost everyone though since Atlanta isn't exactly in the middle!
                        1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

sounds like fun, but it'll be awhile.

Comment

I'm down for any road trip... tell me where, and I'm in!

Comment

Yeah it'll be a good long while for me too.
                              Actually, I don't know if I could ever meet my own standards for showing my car at a show like NOPI. It would take something that big to get everyone together though. And the trip, partying, and giveaways would be worth it alone.
                              1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

**** that attitude keep it positive. it will take me a good while, but i'm down.

Comment

Working...
                                X