X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THAPRO1
    San, get one like mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jkjk

i vote #1all the way, #2??.......san you should be hanged for putting that in there....whats happening to ya man!?! lol
    peace
    dante
    Is that a spoiler or a trunk cover? And yeah Dante #2 maybe a bad idea.

Comment

you forgot #5, 3rd gen msp spoiler. your's would look pretty sweet with a 3rd gen msp spoiler. either of them.
      proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Prototender
        you forgot #5, 3rd gen msp spoiler. your's would look pretty sweet with a 3rd gen msp spoiler. either of them.
        It is between the 3rd gen spoiler (2003.5) or the fin (#1) proto. I think they are about $300 (Msp's) though and the fin probably in the $200's. Will the "shimmering (sp) sand mica" be close to the "sand mica." If so then I would save $ on not painting it to match my color. I have a feeling that they will be close but not exact meaning I may have to still paint it (Maybe $150-200) and then for installation. I figure less than $600. And guys I buy everything new so no E-bay or from other members. I am just cautious and picky when it comes to those things. I also don't buy anything online and let my custom shop order everything for my car. I have a feeling that they may not be able to track the msp spoiler though and may have to go to the dealership for that meaning more $$$$$. (But they will probably make it look the best on my car and give me the most info on it.) Any other suggestion guys or opinions. I won't be getting any for a while so feel free to post any future info that you may have for me. Once again thanks for everyone's opinions and info.

Comment

Hey man, check this out: http://spoilerdepot.com/Catalog.asp?...odelTemp=&idB=

$239 + $120 to get it painted any color. You'll get it ready to mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
            Hey man, check this out: http://spoilerdepot.com/Catalog.asp?...odelTemp=&idB=

$239 + $120 to get it painted any color. You'll get it ready to mount.
            You the man Intruder. Thanks for taking time out of your day to look that up for me. Where it says factory painting option I am hoping maybe they can paint it sand mica without any problem if i do go this route.

Comment

Originally posted by sanblaster1
              You the man Intruder. Thanks for taking time out of your day to look that up for me. Where it says factory painting option I am hoping maybe they can paint it sand mica without any problem if i do go this route.
              That's what they do... I had one of those on my last car and it looked great and the paint matched perfectly.

Comment

those fit 2nd gens?

Comment

Originally posted by protegewill
                  kinda ike the 3rd gen spoiler also

i think it's a civic spoiler that protegewill has on is car

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                    those fit 2nd gens?
                    Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by PRO*98
                      i think it's a civic spoiler that protegewill has on is car
                      CIVIC!?!?! i think i have to drive off a bridge now... lol

Comment

hey calm down, no need to drive off a bridge. no one knows for sure, and it looks good on the car. lol, might want to hunt him down for saying it though, as long as you make everyone who says something like that disappear there shouldn't be a problem.
                        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Originally posted by protegewill
                          CIVIC!?!?! i think i have to drive off a bridge now... lol

dont take it personal, i said that to help sanblaster1 in is chest to find the best spoiler for is car. i think a use spoiler cant be great on our car and the cost is minimize. i have a costum spoiler made for the 3gen that i buy on e-bay for 35$ unpainted.

Comment

its all good guys... i was just saying that to try and be funny... wouldn't actually drive off a bridge just because of a spoiler

Comment

hey san talk to ken about a 3rd gen spoiler he'll get you one for pretty cheap he was gonna get me mine brfore i decided i only wanted a lip spoiler

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
                              1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                              1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

03.5 gets my vote here is my best pic of my msp wing.

Comment

Working...
                                X