i was looking at clear side marker(blinker) lights
    cools blue head lights
    maybe a body kit but i dont no
    fog lights

Im open for ideas so just message back
    93 Nissan Nx2000 <commuter
    95 Nissan 300zx tt < my baby
    97 Protege lx Sold!!

it can look good just make sure to mount the neons where they cant be see so all you see is the glow...dont go too many neons or it will look like ****...racing seats are gay as hell man....cause then you got 4 point harness and **** to go with it but to each his own....every thing else seems cool man and maybe go lower since you want larger wheels with smaller tires you dont want wheel gap...
    MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

thats what i was saying about the seats, im only going with the four neons front rear and both sides
      97 Protege lx Sold!!

Comment

oh and i was also thinking about the flip flop trunk i ca get the kit for 8 $
        97 Protege lx Sold!!

Comment

Underchassis neons are lame, mostly because it looks like ass on cars that aren't very low, and because it's very played out.
          Racing seats are lame in a stock car and if you can't afford the good ones that you won't need because you don't race, you'll probably end up with some death trap APC junk which is a downgrade. Go for something factory like MX-3 seats or something.
          I'd recommend the 17" wheels for an easier fit, and I'd recommend that you don't get Drag wheels, they're pretty ...enh. I'd lower the car before doing rims otherwise it looks pretty lame anyways.
          Flip flop trunk you can do yourself, probably for less than $8. Googling will bring up a ton of how-tos.

Comment

drag wheels are great....they are light and look good and really affordable...and made by adr...what better reasons?

As far as the flip trunk....go get to 6" gate hinges and 12 self tapping screws....$5 total right there and alittle measuring required but all in all very easy....
            MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

just what i was thinking
              97 Protege lx Sold!!

Comment

Hope what ever you plan on doing will come out right. Just dont get frustrated when doing it. Good luck

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Drag wheels are just budget versions of high end wheels mostly.

How much do the "super light weight" ones weigh anyways?

Comment

Working...
                  X