No announcement yet.

My new mod...Flip Trunk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well there is the best way to do it...open the trunk like stock and stick the hing up to the stock bracket where the trunk is bolted but make sure the hinge mechanism is at the end of the stock trunk arms so that it can bend to flip out. Then make a line at both ends of the hinges with a magic marker (you will need to mark on the stock arms and the trunk lid). Then pull the bolts and remove the lid and put the hinges up to the lines you made and secure with like some wire ties or tape of some kind so you can drill 2 holes in it. Then put your flush mount bolts through the top of the hinge and bolt it from the bottom of the arm. Then line the other end of the hinge up with the line on the deck lid and add 2 self tappin screws to each hinge and your dont..

Your trunk can now open in 4 different patterns...
    MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Originally posted by 95Protege View Post
      what kinda muffler? I bought a greddy a while back and it sounds awesome...I just got my MTX sub and amp installed finally and it beats hard...
      Did you just put on a muffler or a cat-back?
      **SOLD**
      Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Comment

I got new 2.5 pipe run all the way back...
        MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

kinda complicated. ima google it and see what else i can come up with. i was gonna do it doay, but i was busy with some other stuff. im a do a little research on it right ow and i'll keep you guys posted.

(my exhaust is 3a racing hi flow muffler) im putting it on tuesday.

Comment

its really not complicated man its really easy...Im suppose to do another one for a friend of mine in the next few days so im getting pretty good at it lol...if you was closer man id do it for you for free...lol
            MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Lolz, it doesnt seem that hard. take out the old put in the new, right? Haha. I just need to find the time to do it.

Comment

Working...
              X