bodykits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bodykits

we all no who makes the bod kit for our cars (erbini or whatever)
    but where is a good dealler that has that white one, i dont like the other one
    93 Nissan Nx2000 <commuter
    95 Nissan 300zx tt < my baby
    97 Protege lx Sold!!

ok

just get the jdm bumber and lip , and sideskirts

Comment

do they make lip kits for our cars? i thought the only kind of kits, well the most dominant was from that erubani company.

Kasper.
      Team Race Reddy.

Comment

yes, there is a lip kit.
        It's OEM from Mazdaspeed and fits the JDM bumpers - there is a zenki and kouki version of the kit.
        It could be retrofitted to North American bumpers but there is no ready to install conversion kit.

Comment

the only thing that needs to be done for the lip to fit the usdm bumpers is trim the piece that folds up in to the bumper opening. But they are extremly hard to find so good luck...

Unless we actually do start the reproduction that 95pro and my self got planned...I may be able to do it now since my work has slowed up and i have full use to a shop anytime...

Who is interested? I have a rough mold so far and then the original the Beetle orange sent me but thats goin back to him....
          MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

I might be interested now, but I'm kinda wishywashy because of how it might look without skirts or a rear bumper dealy.

Comment

Too bad we are to far apart. I got the 97 MS lip here and just waiting for my jdm bumper. Also, have the side skirt pn the car and the rear skirt. Im ordering another rearskirt that can be use out of the box to the USDM rear bumper.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

97 mazda lip.. hmm.. it would fit on the stock protege front bumper? Txmazdspd - where did you get the lip kit from.. and what kinda of side skirts you got on currently?

Comment

His skirts are Mazdaspeed.
                  Mazdaspeed front and rear don't fit the US models from the factory, only the JDM bumpers.
                  You can mod them to fit though.
                  There's no Mazdaspeed bumper though, it's just a lip kit for the JDM style bumpers

Comment

[QUOTE=firelizard;353848]His skirts are Mazdaspeed.
                    Mazdaspeed front and rear don't fit the US models from the factory, only the JDM bumpers.
                    You can mod them to fit though.
                    There's no Mazdaspeed bumper though, it's just a lip kit for the JDM style bumpers[/QUOTE

Like what he said. THe bumper i want is the jdm ones, It can be modified but I want to keep the original look (jdm).

Comment

i think i got it now.. there's a MS lip kit, but it only fits the JDM front/rear bumper. I can either get a whole new front end(eurbani), or get the jdm w/lip kit.

Comment

THe jdm bumper dosent have the lip. Its a seperate one made by mazdaspeed.

Comment

oh i kno, i was sayin - to get the jdm bumper + add the ms lip kit

Comment

where can i buy these ms part from. i've search up and down but only came up with parts for the 3 gen.
                            97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

Originally posted by reddragonmazda View Post
                              where can i buy these ms part from. i've search up and down but only came up with parts for the 3 gen.

MOst came from Japan. Search yahoo auction in japan. Or check protegetech.org.

Comment

Working...
                              X