X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asylum24
    then what about the front
    it levels out! honestly!
    people started asking me if I had lowered my protege. one time a friend of mine commented that my rear end used to be higher up than the front, and now with the subwoofer in, he says, it looks lowered and level with the front end.

Comment

riiiiiight mine still sticks way the **** up in the air even with a trunk made out of 3/4 inch plywood and a box and sub and amp and all that carpet lol

Comment

I am not kidding man. Mine does look a lil' lowered (other people's opinion). I'll post a couple of pics in a minute.

Comment

aight aight... ya know I just realised my trunk has been done for like 4 months and I havent posted pics of it lol... hmm time to go get the camera lol

Comment

Here it is:

Comment

ok ok maybe you are right....mmm sexy blue LX the wheels dont look half bad either better than my lil 13" ers

Comment

Mine still sticks waaaay up in the air and I've got 2 amps and 2 12s and a bunch of junk. I don't know...I guess I should roll over a ricer and toss him in the trunk. That would be one less Geo Storm type R I'd have to look at.
                I've got a set of those lovely "wheels" that can be had at the right price. They sooo light too. Thank god for aftermarket wheels cause I couldn't live off steel wheels.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Wow! I LOVE that colour of blue! its not OEM is it? If it is, whats the paint code for it?

BTW, only a TRUE coilover system (ie, JIC) comes with everything. Ground controls and any other 'coilover' are actually springs with an adjustable perch (ie, the GC use an eibach spring)...you still need struts!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                  1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                  Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                    Wow! I LOVE that colour of blue! its not OEM is it? If it is, whats the paint code for it?
                    If you are talking about Intruder's car, that is OEM color. I like it more then any other color for second gens

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                    BTW, only a TRUE coilover system (ie, JIC) comes with everything. Ground controls and any other 'coilover' are actually springs with an adjustable perch (ie, the GC use an eibach spring)...you still need struts! [/B]
                    I am sorry for saying that Ground Controls come with everything. My bad.
                    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

wow, guys, thanks for the compliments. I'm always inclined to think that other people's pro's are better than mine and I'm glad that there's something likeable on my car (even if it's only the color).

Comment

Working...
                      X