remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remote

does a 95 protege come with a remote lock and unlock system cuz i brought the car from a guy about 5 or 6 months ago and he found the remote but it dont say any thing about a remote iin the owners manuel

its probably aftermarket. i dont think that gen had keyless entry yet.

is it working properly?

Comment

some times it will work but i think i need to reprogram it or buy it a new battery

Comment

usually when the batteries die in those remotes, you'll have to reprogram them anyway. even if from the factory.
        Almost there

jdm tails... check
        jdm bumper... check
        ms lip... check
        ms grill... check
        ms sideskirts... check
        ms rear skirts... check
        ms spoiler... check
        ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
        Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

no clue bout the 95 but the my 98 has a keyless entry and when my battery died...i just replaced it and no reprgramming needed.

Comment

Originally posted by soccom2005 View Post
            no clue bout the 95 but the my 98 has a keyless entry and when my battery died...i just replaced it and no reprgramming needed.
            So you have the 98 protege with the keyless entry. I have that as well. Do you have a black button on the cover for the fuse box in the compartment? I have no clue what its for and what it does. A mystery to me.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X