X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd say thats too much work
    | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

lol.....just didnt want to post like 15 pics.....it was just a click away....
      -new protege-needz help-any suggestions-

Comment

heres one of mine, pics of the other soon

thought i was cool with tha pose on top of the car...now i gotta get the dents out the roof >:o
        Attached Files

Comment

^^^looks nice and clean
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

love that color
            Originally posted by Kitty
            3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics
            Originally posted by almighty4wd
            .......Dude. You own an ECONOBOX. It is not a racecar....

Comment

I havent post on this thread and i went from page 1 to last. All i can say is that theres some really nice BH here.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

CJ, you better catch that rust. It looks pretty out of control already. My cars don't look that bad and they're already pretty effed behind the scenes.

Comment

Yea it was pretty f'ed up when i bought the car....its a 3-400 dollar job cause it has to b cut out and anothe piece has to be welded in...i just been really lazy and cheap so i havent gotten around to gettin it fixed yet

Comment

i wanta see more engine mods....like kitty said there are so many bp owners but only a few actual pics
                    -new protege-needz help-any suggestions-

Comment

What an ugly ass interior. lol

Comment

jealous of these ES's popping up everywhere.....
                        3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics

Comment

This car is my fifth car, my first import and i love it more than any car ive owned. i just wish there was more aftermarket support for these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            i just wish there was more aftermarket support for these guys.
                            true, but at least there is much more support for the 1.8 bp than the z5. at least you can boost it fairly easily using 1st gen parts

Comment

what models has that black thing behind the rear door; is that just the ES?
                              or 97 or.. what is it.
                              | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

that's a stone guard. my car has it too and it's not an ES.
                                Garage: Mazda Protege 1995, Z5 engine, MTX, P/S, no A/C, no ABS.

PM me if you need: comprehensive Autodata information; Mazda's 2nd generation workshop manual; Mazda's Z5 overhaul workshop manual.

Comment

Working...
                                X