This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom front bumper lip under $15

didnt have much budget so i did the miata home depot lip to the protege. looks pretty good. only cost me $15 coz i needed to buy screws too
    Attached Files

Comment

doesn't look bad, fair play.
      so i take it that miata lips will fit the protege or do they need modification? (noob here)

Comment

its not really a miata lip. i also have a miata and this is one of those cheap modification you can do. the lip is actually a material from home depot. its one of those floor wall liners. its llik 79 cents per feet. its bendable but if u bend it too hard it can rip. not really tricky to install. just takes patients.

Comment

LOL, cheap'n'cheerful gotta love it :D

Comment

time to take a trip.....
            -new protege-needz help-any suggestions-

Comment

Here are a few pics of my 95 ES. This is a work in progress. When I got the car it was pepto pink with a busted out back window, 2 flat tires, both driver side doors were kicked in, and did not run. Sorry about the poor lighting. I just took the pics in the garage at work, it is still raining out too.

95 Protege ES

Comment

I finally put a grill on it as well as corner lenses and swapped the center tail section lights for a 98, then blacked them out along with the turn signals and reflectors.
                Last edited by bigbully0110; 08-03-2009, 06:08 PM.

95 Protege ES

Comment

here is my **** box lol. its a protege 1998 lx 1.8L auto tranny. im going to take off the rear wing and re-paint it along with the bumpers becouse they look horrible.
                  Attached Files
                  Mazda Protege 1998 LX 1.8 AT.
                  it look like a green turd with wheels.

Comment

Comment

I've been wondering since that came out, why they had a stock Protege with a ricer wing and steelies as an extra. That's just embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
                        I've been wondering since that came out, why they had a stock Protege with a ricer wing and steelies as an extra. That's just embarassing.
                        It was probably cheap.
                        1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

about my pic or san blasters protege?
                          Mazda Protege 1998 LX 1.8 AT.
                          it look like a green turd with wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by jarredjoffe View Post
                            about my pic or san blasters protege?
                            Sandblasters's
                            1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

pardon me, but where's that pic taken from?
                              Garage: Mazda Protege 1995, Z5 engine, MTX, P/S, no A/C, no ABS.

PM me if you need: comprehensive Autodata information; Mazda's 2nd generation workshop manual; Mazda's Z5 overhaul workshop manual.

Comment

not my protege... lol. Mine was sold a few weeks ago.

That pic is from toyko drift. I was watching it a few days ago while flipping the football game and saw the race scene, above, and noticed those tail lights. Did some reserach and sure as crap, protege.

Comment

Working...
                                X