Instrument Cluster Bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instrument Cluster Bulbs

Hey I had a Instrument Cluster w/ out the tach, so i went on Ebay an got one with, the car looks so much better, while changin the 2 i was lookin at the bulbs that lights them up, theres 3 green ones for the Main Background Color that are white w/ a green cover or condom like , i lookd it up it says the size is 194 Bulb, i changed my Side Marker Lights that were 194 as well, when i compared those to the one in the cluster the size was wasss off so its obvious the cluster bulbs are arnt the 194, but theres also 2 driffent bulbs, an even small ones for the "seat belt, check engine, High Beams, E- Brake. ect. , im mostly considerd about the green Ones, i rather get new LED's Blue ones does any one know the size of those bulbs? thanks

-tom

TommE

Two of the cluster bulbs are 194, and there is one smaller one for the fuel gauge.

and each idiot light is of the smaller size too.

Comment

TommE,

Where did you find a Instrument Cluster WITH tach? I really want to replace mine because my current one has no tach.

By the way, how does my friend have a damn 1990 Accord with a tach which was automatic (before he swapped to a manual transmission)? I don't get Mazda.. Mines a 1997 Protege 5-speed.
      1997 Mazda Protege DX - 1.5L, 4 door

Comment

Working...
      X