Leather Seating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leather Seating?

Im looking at possibly swapping the steating in my 96 protege to tan leather seating. Anyone know if its possible to swap from a 626 easily? If not what could be swapped and fit? Ive heard that the 626 front seats will go in with some slight modification but the rear seats are just plain annoying haha any suggestions?

626 might be wider than will fit you should measure to be sure. The leather mx3 seats are pretty commonly seen installed (but not commonly found in good shape), as well as any of the mx3 seats. All together, you'll probably have to modify or build a custom seat rail if you still want adjustment and to sit level.
    95 ES
    05 S60R

Comment

626 back seat apparently fits with a little work

Seen it done by a member here, but it was a long time ago

Comment

i paid somebody to throw in customized leather in mine for $500.00 all around. and they look really nice

Comment

Originally posted by pit'z_98protege View Post
          i paid somebody to throw in customized leather in mine for $500.00 all around. and they look really nice
          Do you have and pics of it?

Comment

so they're covers or skins? Did you have the upholsterer repad the seats, with new foam? Because my seats have collapsed in a few spots.
            95 ES
            05 S60R

Comment

I put some 626 tan leathers in my 95 protege
              the fronts dont fit needs some mods
              the back are too wide and long but they fit with little mods
              just get them wrapped trust me

Comment

Working...
              X