No announcement yet.

Painting interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks. it was kinda an experiment i did when i went to teh beach for a week just recently. at this point im waiting for my roots to grow out some more so i can cut my hair.

im def goin to keep it until the meet on the 13th tho
    Tag Team

Comment

its different... I like it more in the pic on the left side of the sig.... the one on the right.. looks too orange

Comment

Back to painting interiors....

I like how my interior looks (Thnaks for the compliment bruce)
        That being said, I did start building my car a coule of years ago when that was the look and the trend of show cars. The show car trend has shifted a little bit and the trend now is to mkae cheap cheap POS cars...like a swift, look like a luxory type car. Very clean lines, BIG simple rims, grey/black interior with grey/black leather...etc.
        If I were to do it again, I would remove all the texture (like I did this time) and paint the interior a dark grey with and put in grey leather. Keep the interior very clean and seem more like a Millenia than a Protege.
        However, I AM a show car and I want them Trophies. Clean lines and things that you cant notice dont win classes!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
        Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

I had the brown color dash board so i had it painted prof done and it turned out great i got it painted black im soon to have him finish off the rest such as the doors .
          1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

God a Brown interior.. ewww

If when I went to get my 323 it had brown interior
            I would have told the girl to keep it
            Bruce
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

lol thanx bruce its all better now i just cant wait to get the rest finished
              1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

TAN INTERIOR

MY 98 ES HAS THE TAN INTERIOR,I GOT IT USED.I WISH IT WAS GREY AND BLACK BUT I'M WORKING WITH WHAT I GOT."HOLLA MY NAME AND WITNESS GAME"TUPAC..REMEMBER THE DON!!

Comment

I'm one with a brown interior and also think it looks like crap.so i was wondering how one goes about painting the interior i would assume the best is to take the entire panel you are going to paint off but what kind of prep work needs to be done so the paint doesn't crack. is there some flexible primer that needs to be put on first and also it's a daily driver so how durable is the paint? thanks.
                  real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

whats the easiest way to paint ur interior?

Comment

paintyed interior

whats the easiest way to paint ur interior?

Comment

I just painted my center consol and my a, b, and c pillars black. I also redid the headliner in black. It looks sexay! Im also going to do the radio bezel in black.

I would keep the black/gray dash.
                        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

im a fan of painted interior thanx to kdawg who inspired me lol

Comment

Im about to fiberglass and paint my interior....ill post pics of the project when i get started
                            95 Protege
                            Candy Blue paint w/ Radiance
                            Custom Civic front bumper
                            17" Konig Appeals
                            Falken FK451 treads
                            2" Dropzone springs
                            Catback Exhaust w/ Apexi N1 style muffler

Comment

This link might help

I have the tan interior in my 96 DX. The color's alright for now but I cant pimp the Barbaras with that kind of color (heh) NEwayz I surfed the net for instructions and this is the best Ive got:

Looks kinda tricky but time is the only enemy here (which I dont have - I need a vacation!). Hope this helps.
                              No pierde nada.

Comment

Florida Trim @ NOPI

Hmm I was surfing over @ NOPI for 2G Protege interiors: it came up with this. http://129.33.208.33/ecat2004/dsp_pa...Protege%201996
                                Im gonna look on it further so see whats the deal ...
                                Last edited by Kenshin; 03-13-2004, 06:38 AM. Reason: link addition
                                No pierde nada.

Comment

Working...
                                X