No announcement yet.

Painting interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More info in this link (thnx to DomesticTunerz.com!)

Originally posted by Kenshin
    I have the tan interior in my 96 DX. The color's alright for now but I cant pimp the Barbaras with that kind of color (heh) NEwayz I surfed the net for instructions and this is the best Ive got:

Looks kinda tricky but time is the only enemy here (which I dont have - I need a vacation!). Hope this helps.
    I searched the web for more info and them domestic tuners helped a lot! Check it out: http://forums.domestictunerz.com/ind...ST&f=32&t=7297
    No pierde nada.

Comment

Checkout the interior on this EGT

I know it's not a 2gen or even a protege but I love the fabric on the dash.
      If done right this would be a good alternative to painting
      1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
      Plus new
      1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

thats a bad ass car... im sorry but that really is oneo f the bes cars ive seen... not too fond of the color(too bright) but its all thought out, everyhting matches and is themed all the same, is different than everyone elses, the inside isnt completely covered in the same color as the outside, has meters for a turbo that he actually has, i really dig it.... the tweed is just a nice tough.

Comment

Any type of custom cloth on my interior would be bad cuz I smoke YESS I SMOKE WHILE DRIVING SO LEAVE ME ALONE! Lol. but all that is gonna stop cuz Im gonna quit smoking soon.
          No pierde nada.

Comment

Working...
          X