No announcement yet.

BodyKits... :0) again :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man thats a nice kit for the 2nd gen. definately like the bottom one better than the top, though it looks like the only difference is the front lip. also, does that spoiler come with it?

no the spoiler dont come with it and u r right the hot girls b in fl so holla at me lol im goin down in april maybe we can hook up sumtime show off cars lkol anything...1

Comment

no teh spoiler doesnt come with it. i like it.... http://asylum24.net/car/kitted
      thats where all my pics are are with my car and the kit.

and yes fiberglass blows especially for hitting curbs... http://asylum24.net/car/bad

and as for rebars...front one stays rear one goes...

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
        why are all the hotties in flordia?

I wonder the same thing

Comment

just to let you know it is Pain in the @ss to put on, no mounting points or any directions. I had to make custom brackets and mold them on my self onto the bumper.
          BTW i live in atl(Nopi ville) and they are great guys to deal with, and i got killer deal on my body kit. good luck and be ready to be asked "is that a new civic?"

Comment

Originally posted by Nedim83
            good luck and be ready to be asked "is that a new civic?"
            I can't even start to count the times I have been asked that. That is why I am going to get a vanity license plate that says NTACIVC.

Comment

thats like a slap in the face to be asked if your car's a civic. least i get compared to the evos with my FMIC intercooler. sorry man. honestly tho, i wouldn't even put that for your plates, i'd just have like a zoom-zoom emblem or what not.

Originally posted by Proto2k
              I can't even start to count the times I have been asked that. That is why I am going to get a vanity license plate that says NTACIVC.
              Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
              FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
              Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Well I am the only guy in town with a modified Protege sedan. There are a couple of MSP's but people seem to know what those are. I don't think the other Protege owners in town even know it's a protege.

Comment

hypothetically if you have abmw and everyone thought it was a civic, you wouldn't put "not a civic" on your car but put more bmw performance decals or emblems or what not. know what i mean?

your car rocks, that all that matters. =)

Originally posted by Proto2k
                  Well I am the only guy in town with a modified Protege sedan. There are a couple of MSP's but people seem to know what those are. I don't think the other Protege owners in town even know it's a protege.
                  Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                  FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                  Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

If your seriuos about getting the Erebuni kit, go through machiii.net You basically get 25% off and I think shipping is free at this time. I haven't been there since I had to order a new front bumper. My car looks just like aslyum and I'm gonna get pics real soon... next time I go home i'll take my dad's camera and take a couple of pics. By the way aslyum, I kept my rear reinforcement on my car. Yup its there!
                    Last edited by Torped0; 01-16-2004, 11:40 AM.
                    Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

how did you keep the rear enforcement?
                      98 Protege SE
                      -------------------
                      1.5L Turbo

Comment

andysautosport.com has them pretty cheap but is a rip on shipping, so i got mine off nopi, only have a few problems going up drivewasy that r stepp r angled. other than that i love it!

Comment

Working...
                        X