X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like this?

$250 @ corksport.com

Comment

too many calls to take my time...so heres a quickie..i like that a whole lot better.
      Last edited by Kelly; 02-16-2004, 03:03 PM.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

they dont have any after market garnishes?
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

what about those:

about $150 from australia

coming from a Ford Laser/Liata

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
            they dont have any after market garnishes?
            no garnishes...

Comment

yeah i like those too, way better than the ricer on top. kinda look like jdm civic tails.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

too bad the guys in australia have euro style license plates and the garnish has a wider gap than ours... I would've done the conversion... and kept the Ford logo :p: j/k

Comment

And look at the Liata headlamps...they fit like the 97/8 do, but have a one piece design!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                  1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                  Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Those Ford tails move the reverse bulb from the trunk garnish to the outside capsule. They would require rewiring, but then you could have the trunk garnish painted body color...would probably look pretty slick.
                    '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

Finished product would look something like this....

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                      Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                      I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

give some credit to the guy who made it... sheesh... j/k

Comment

Yea...my bad I remembered after I posted and didn't go back and edit it.
                          Thanks to Intruder for his PS skills..woooott

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                          Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                          I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by lotsacars
                            Those Ford tails move the reverse bulb from the trunk garnish to the outside capsule. They would require rewiring, but then you could have the trunk garnish painted body color...would probably look pretty slick.
                            Or, even better....shave the trunk lid!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                            1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                            Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Mad props on the p/s work! Way to turn our Pro into an Accord...jokes...thats what I would do (but no keyhole...gone...and my emblems are gone already)

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                                too bad the guys in australia have euro style license plates and the garnish has a wider gap than ours... I would've done the conversion... and kept the Ford logo :p: j/k
                                What did you mean by this. I'm pretty sure Aussie plates are actually smaller than the American ones. Euro style plates are bigger than both.

I've blanked mine out but these are what they look like this from someone else:

It's a personalised plate which you can also choose colour. These are the slimmer ones of two sizes which you can get in Melbourne:

Normal plate 370x132 mm - 14.6x5.25 inches approx.
                                Slim plate 370x100 mm - 14.6x4 inches approx.

Just to clear that up.
                                Last edited by P'cisT; 02-27-2004, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X