where to find the Mazdaspeed body kit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to find the Mazdaspeed body kit!

the mazdaspeed body kit is the only great looking option for the protege in my opinion.. But where the hell can it be found?! i cant find it anywhere. all i can find is the Duraflex titan and type-m body kits, which in my opinion look too ricey. The mazdaspeed kit looks clean and close to OEM.
    Boof it or Lose it

MS stuff on bh pros are very hard to find, esp for us americans. It was readily available on foreign pros. Unless you live on the computer and have the patience of a saint, you prolly wont find all of it. If you do, be prepared to pay a lot of money for it, since its rare and most likely will have to find each piece individually. Check foreign websites and online auctions for higher chances. Only thing on ebay right now is a zenki MS bha grill. Seller is jdm connected. Good luck!

Oh btw, S-E-A-R-C-H. i had to, you can too.

Haha

Comment

Just looker up that grille. It can only be used with pre-facelift (1995-1996) headlights. Your profile says you have a '96 so you'd be safe buying that.

Also, if you can, download Google Chrome and find some Japanese auction sites. Chrome will automatically translate the webpage for you. It won't translate perfectly, remember, so just pay attention. That's how I found a JDM turn signal for my '98. I emailed the seller and he said he could ship it to the US (not listed in their "Ships To" list) for about $100 plus $20 for the actual part. I haven't purchased it yet, but I'm glad I could find one.

Oh, and it took me a few days of searching, so be patient. Good luck.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

I also happen to know where to find a MS spoiler for bj pros (fit bh cars too)...

Comment

eBay at the moment..

NW MAZDAS

Comment

well this was the most i've found in the past 3 days on these kits. i mainly want the front bumper, thats the best part of it. The type M duraflex side skirts are pretty low profile so i like them, as well as the rear bumper. But thanks for the advice
            Boof it or Lose it

Comment

Originally posted by danieldnmcnmr View Post
              well this was the most i've found in the past 3 days on these kits. i mainly want the front bumper, thats the best part of it. The type M duraflex side skirts are pretty low profile so i like them, as well as the rear bumper. But thanks for the advice
              Now that im thinking about it, i believe someone on ebay is selling a front bumper cover. Its red and it cost about $320 bux. Not sure if i can find it though...

Comment

Protege 5/MP3/MSP skirts are close-ish and could be used with a bit of work. 3rd gen kouki front lip can be massaged onto a North American front bumper, but it's not such a common part anymore either.

Mazdaspeed kits only fit on JDM front and rear bumpers so you'll need those too. Much easier to find than the lip kit though. I still have my old front bumper.

If you want to go all JDM Mazdaspeed catalogue, I can hook you up with Mazdaspeed MS01 wheels from Rays

Comment

01-03 Protege

The user 'Kitty' did a write up on how to install it on the 2nd gen bumper.

Comment

Working...
                  X