Mazda seat compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda seat compatibility

I have a 95 protege with torn up interior. I have a pick your part yard near me that has a bunch of 626's, Millenias, and newer Proteges. Are the 2nd gen's front seats interchangeable with any other Mazdas?

I know 1 gen protege and mx3 seats will work with a little hammering, but I'm not sure about anything else. I currently have mx3 seats in mine. You could always take the rails from your 95 and bolt them to other seats, but that will of course require drilling holes

Comment

Pretty much anything could fit if you're willing to do a little work. If you want straight bolt-in seats, you could probably just take a few measurements from your car and compare them to cars in the yard.

Comment

Well I think those bolts also can be fitted smoothly and I think that it would be gives the perfect fixing to it.
        Be yourself and drive and fetch the happiness in your life !

Five Star Car Rentals
        40 French St Eagle Farm QLD 4009, +61 7 5575 5400,
        www.fivestarcarrentals.com.au
        Five Star Car Rentals is your number 1 choice for Brisbane car hire. We are conveniently located only 5 minutes from Brisbane Airport. All sizes of cars, no hidden fees and low insurance excess

Comment

BG seat rails bolt to third gen seats and I am pretty sure the BH rails bolt to the BG seats and I know BF rails fit BG seats. So I think with rail swaps you can use BF-BJ seats interchangeably! I am looking into Protege 5 seats for my 87 323 wagon!
          1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
          Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
          R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Hmm I should see about my 323 GT seats into my AWD protege then lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
            X