No announcement yet.

Floor mats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess you don't like the Idaho way of modding cars?

Comment

I want the OEM stuff. I figure it fits best and looks good enough.

Comment

i cant believe that floormats generated this much traffic.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
          Thanks for the tips guys...

Weathertech is a little expensive. The stuff looks nice, but I was hoping I could get a set of front floor mats for about $25.

goodorange, are you going to visit this junkyard?

tomorrow, but i can't promise anything, will look though
          95 ES
          05 S60R

Comment

okay, if you find dark grey floor mats (I need the fronts only) and they won't cost more than $25 - get 'em.

Comment

no such luck, even if i did find some the condition of them would have been rather poor, i tend to use them as something to lie on while under a car, then i just leave them on the ground.
              95 ES
              05 S60R

Comment

Thanks anywayz. I guess I'll call Mazdastuff as NegatiZE suggested and see what they can do for me.

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
                  I'm sure Mazdastuff could get you a set of OEM mats if you email em.
                  $70 shipped.
                  A bit too much. I'll be looking on ebay.

Comment

Hey guys. I was just at GI JOE'S today and you can order a carpet kit for our car for $208 in various colors (black, tan, red, blue, charcoal, and a couple others) The company you makes them I believe started with "Pro.....". Chck it out. I'll prolly end up picking it up late int he summer or whatnot.
                    Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                    FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                    Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Pro-Line was the name
                      Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                      FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                      Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Too expensive for me, man. Well, not actually, but I'd rather spend the cash on something else. I want stock, OEM, original, etc... floor mats for a 1997 Protege. Charcoal in color.

Comment

I found a site somewhere that sold 3rd gen oem (in appearance at least) mats for $60. Sorry, but I don't remember the link. It was a result of Google searches.
                          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Mazdastuff.com has them... $70 shipped (OEM mats).

I found a couple of other sources on ebay. I think one is an employee of a Mazda dealership and can sneak out stuff. Then sells it cheap on ebay. The other is a company in Brazil that makes them for about $40 shipped (front set only). You get to choose the color, there's a Mazda/Protege logo (embroidered - really nice!), and for an extra fee you can have anything embroidered also... "a touch of elegance and personalization."

I think I'll have to go with the aftermarket stuff (Brazil) if the OEM isn't much cheaper.

Comment

don't encourage the thief, he is just going to make prices more expensive for the rest of us. Not to mention the fact that he is stealing. And that stealing is wrong.
                              My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                              JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                              AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Originally posted by glyph
                                don't encourage the thief, he is just going to make prices more expensive for the rest of us. Not to mention the fact that he is stealing. And that stealing is wrong.
                                I was just guessing. I looked at his feedback and he had sold two sets of floor mats in the past, and a service manual... Not enough evidence to jump to conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                                X