Floor mats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool beans.

I do think $70 is worth it for the oem mats. I am planning on doing it soon.
    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Why are they worth it? Superior quality?

Comment

70 bucks for stock mats.. good god.
        It's not that serious.

Intruder throw me a link to those ebay mats.

I have a set of 3rd gen mats that Matt gave me last kent meet. I also have some plastic ones that I tend to keep in the front in the winter.

I guess a spare set can't hurt.

I used to have some nice stock mats that came with my protege and protege was embroided in them. oh well those flaked and fell apart then met there way to the garbage can.

If I see any or find any links, I will swing them your way.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I think they are worth it because mats that don't look like the original, look just like that, replacement off the shelf mats. To me that diminishes the appeal of a car. Personal opinion, obviously; but that is what makes the OEM worth it to me.
          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

Comment

At $40 I think it's worth a try, and they are custom made specifically for the year/model of my vehicle. I can have anything embroidered on them... I'll try them out and if I don't like them I can always order the original for $70.

Bruce, here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2475456916

Comment

ah, didn't realize they were custom. Looks like it could be a good deal.

Comment

Hey everyone,

I got my floor mats today!
                I ended up ordering the OEM replacements from Nelson Mazda on ebay for $39 + $7 for shipping. Needless to say, I like them very much.

Comment

excellent. Glad it worked out well for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X