No announcement yet.

flip flop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont hate bruce lol. it isnt that bad of a mod and looks good for show and showing off the system i have and only takes like an hour and a cpl of bucks to do. ill help u with yours this sat smoomz if u want. cant wait to get the kit out of paint shop thur and put it on for sundays show.

Comment

yea i appreat it alls ill need when i get it done is the stereo to show off lol.

Comment

Originally posted by don_don
        dont hate bruce lol. it isnt that bad of a mod and looks good for show and showing off the system i have and only takes like an hour and a cpl of bucks to do. ill help u with yours this sat smoomz if u want. cant wait to get the kit out of paint shop thur and put it on for sundays show.
        shoot, hell yeah I am hating on that mod. I hate it. I think it looks really silly and is only rice.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

considering Rice is my last name i only figure it would b fittin.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by don_don
            considering Rice is my last name i only figure it would b fittin.....lol
            Post pics. I wanna see how it looks.

Comment

Yeah, i did it on my car, my buddys sunfire and my buddys MSP...since we all have custom trunk lids and have stereo installs, it makes sense to do. This way, you dont have to decide, show my stereo? or my trunk lid?

But please, its a suicide trunk and its not new. Its a lowrider thing and people have been doing it for YEARS!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
              Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

so you're saying you could open your trunk, and it'll remain parallel with the car the entire way?

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                  so you're saying you could open your trunk, and it'll remain parallel with the car the entire way?
                  That's what it looks like.

Comment

here r some pics of the trunk the body kit wont b on till saturday....

Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.

Comment

bro, use www.xpphotoalbum.com to host your photo's.

more reliable.
                      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Yea i'd like to see the pics.......
                        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Comment

Comment

what car is that pod meant for?

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                              Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

hey kdawg i got that pod from a guy who has a 99 integra 2dr.

Comment

Working...
                                X