Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorry to reopen the topic of interior paint.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will make it last longer especially in the sun, i put three coats on, and it makes it a lot more shiny.

Comment

i just finished up my interior and i used kylon and it worked great so i guess its a matter of preference...i have to take some pics now

Comment

yea get some on here, I am interested to see your results ith the Krylon.... I had bad luck with it.

Comment

Hi, I'm trying to make my interior black and tan. How much did you sand the areas that you needed to do and after doing this interior paint will it look very different from the original tan. If so then I might have to re-do the tan parts as well. Also I noticed that a lot of you have changed the speaker covers on the front doors from the original. I wanted to do this when I put my kenwoods in but opted out because I felt I was going to far into uncharted territory. Can someone tell me how to go about doing this. Thanks.

Comment

I just screwed the cover from my sonys on there, right in the corner piece.

Comment

Hey fox can you post a pic of your door. I'm curious to how you dyed the fabic insert and how it came out. And putting on the speaker cover was that easy huh? Well then I better get crackin at it.

Comment

actually I now have ripped off the stock apolstry and redone it with anti-pill fleece. Looks better....and feel niiiiiiice. I got some photos I will put on

Comment

The cover was on the right side when I shot these so you can look at that one.
                  thats with the fleece on the doors, the racing seats im getting at black and red from matrix.

Comment

Working...
                  X