Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the hell's going on w/ the carbon hoods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I hope you guys seriously get your carbon hoods for 2 reasons.: 1) It would suck to not get them when you paid for them, 2) I want one too is this works out. Just wanted to comment and keep this section alive.
    1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

by the looks of it nothigns happening

Comment

The hood will never be completed.. They screwed up the mould. Besides, Kris got your money, and spent it on his own mod's. Then to cover his ass, he asked to borrow my hood to get the mold done. They pulled out my hood too soon, broke every weld in the skeleton on the underside of my hood, and scratched and bent my hood. It now sits an inch above the rest of the body. I can make a dent with just 1 finger.

They promised they'd fix me up, but i've yet to receive anything.. this was back in october.....

Soooooo, you won't be getting a hood..... and for all you donor's.. sucks to be us...
        98 Protege SE
        -------------------
        1.5L Turbo

Comment

oh, and i will have pix of this hood linked soon.. just gotta upload them...
          98 Protege SE
          -------------------
          1.5L Turbo

Comment

holy ****... r u serious?
            how many people paid?!!

WOW, this buy has gone on for such a long time.... and this is how its ending.. it had such good potential

hopefully kris comes here and clears this up, because this not only is gonna hurt his reputation like hell, but that whole undergroundhighway.com thing that he's doing too

Comment

Damn, that sucks donkey balls cuz I want a CF hood.

Comment

this defintely sucks.....

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                Mods:
                DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

i'm emailing like a bastard trying to get updates about the hood and compensation.. but they are ignoring me...
                  98 Protege SE
                  -------------------
                  1.5L Turbo

Comment

Niceeeee

So they messed up the mold twice then? The first time, then the second time with pulling yours out to early?
                    Joe H
                    2000 Chevy Impala
                    3400 3.4 Liter V6
                    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

no. when Kris is talking about the mould, and the donor hood, its all about my hood... there wasn't any other hood.
                      98 Protege SE
                      -------------------
                      1.5L Turbo

Comment

when you read the first page, you'll see me say that i should get a discount because its my hood. When he read that he quickly emailed me and told me not to say anything about that because of the money he collected and spent on his mods while waiting for a manufacturer. So i agreed to let him use my hood because we all were waiting for a hood... Thats when everything got messed up.
                        98 Protege SE
                        -------------------
                        1.5L Turbo

Comment

okay here are the original post from protegeclub.com

yeah looks like this is not going anywhere.
                          Almost there

jdm tails... check
                          jdm bumper... check
                          ms lip... check
                          ms grill... check
                          ms sideskirts... check
                          ms rear skirts... check
                          ms spoiler... check
                          ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                          Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

:bsmeter:

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                            Mods:
                            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

If the above alegations are true. Here's some pics of your new hood

If they're not true,...I'm sure Kris will clear up the air on here soon. We posted on TOP to tell him to get **** sorted out (he still lurks on our board every now and then). This doesn't look good though.

Last edited by ScooterPro5; 03-27-2005, 04:48 PM.

Darren - Scarborough
                              2002 - Midnight Blue P5
                              Sparkco Exhaust, Injen CAI, Tein S-Tech Springs, 17" White ADR DV8s, Brembo Cross-drilled Cadmium plated Rotors, KVR Carbon Fiber Pads, Autoexe Replica Grill, Autoexe Replica Lip, Accolade Eyelids, Custom Graphics by www.signnetwork.com, Yellow Lamin-X Fogs, Blaupunkt MP3000 H/U, Bazooka EL8A Bass Bin, RSD Racing Seats (yet to be installed), Smoked tails, Smoked Bumper Lenses, White interior Trim accents, Tints, OBX Tomcat Shifter, Body Colour-matched pedals, Yellow calipers,..stuff.

Comment

well everyone over there posted and told him to come over here, so he should be here shortly

Comment

Working...
                                X