No announcement yet.

Need some help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all I can say is save your money! yur gonna need it to give to the mecanic...other than that, I'm speechless as to what I've read
    '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
    Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

lol...... i cant think of anything intelligent to say... lol

Comment

ohh whoa thats kinda ****ed up.........dealership told me it was a rotary engine and that all mazda's had them.........wow now i feel like a total dumbass sorry guys im not to good on fixing cars and i dont know much except all the simple stuff........

Comment

did you look under the hood before you bought it? What was the name of the dealership so that I never go there. . . ever

edit: i'm really holding back here, intruder, if i start to flame just apologize for me, k?

Comment

yeh i did but just incase you havent read my post i said i dont know much about engines so i just thought it was a rotary engine because i thought all mazdas had them.....im not a big fan off non american cars so dont know.....

Comment

yeah, but. . . rotaries don't have cylinders and. . . just. . . wow. Was your dad with you when you bought this? You said he owned a shop. . . what kind of shop is this?

Comment

LOL
                Don't stress out the kid, man. He's learning.

Comment

he owned a shop a couple years ago but all he worked on was old cars he doesitn really know to much about the newer engines and niether do i speacially in a mazda car and i heard everyone say when i bought it that it was a mazda so it had to be a rotary engine i didint know anything so i just thought it was too. but yeh now i feel stupid for thinking that, as intruder said im just learning im sure as i drive it more (since ive only had it like 3days) ill learn more about it.

Comment

the dealership told you it was a rotary though? What dealership was this?

Comment

Hmmm... That dealership doesn't sound very honest.

Just from them saying that definetly get a tune-up and learn as much about your engine so you can check stuff out. Get a Hanyes manual. (You can get one from Autozone and other similar stores)
                      ED
                      '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                      Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                      WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

it was B&D Auto in salt lake city utah they also told me they fixed it because i went to pick the car up and it deid on me on the freeway and the dealer towed it back to the shop and told me to come in the next day to pick it up so i went in the next day and i started to go home and right when i got on the freeway it started to smoke real bad and it overheated so it took me 2 hours to get it home then i called them up and they said if i could fix it they would reinburse me the money i used to fix it but i said no because i knew if i did they would say soemthign like "well you worked on it, so you must have ****ed it up worse" but then i check the engine and everything they said they replaced was not.........i called the BBB nothign yet but hopefully they go out of business.....luckly the car is starting to run better because i did replace 2 belts on the car one belt recharged the Alternator and the other one made the other fan spin (thats why it overheated)

Comment

Working...
                        X