Junkyard 2nd Gen Hunt (56K beware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok Ill look for ya.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

If the es is really that rare, then you guys may be in luck, because theres 2 of them here at this junk yard.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Are both of the es' in good condition? Do you have any pics? Wow to es' in one junkyard. I haven't even seen one on the road yet.
        ED
        '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
        Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
        WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

One looked like it was in good condition, I will take pics this weekend If I go back.
          It wasnt there 2 weeks ago, and it doesnt look like the hood has even been popped yet.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

thanks bruce...my ac went out on me and its kinda expensive getting a brand new ones..im thinking with a low milage car i can get a pretty good one in a cheaper price..let me know guys cos this texas heat is killin me..lol..also same as bruce the engine mount..i think the one in the firewall...mines cracked...or maybe a MAF for the 1.5 and the collant temp sensor if its still good..again let me know so i can also cover the shipping and some extra for your lunch and coke..lol

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

ill take inventory when i get there, and see what I can get off. Texas, man make the drive 2 hours up to Wichita falls and go to one of those junk yards, My uncle Owns Henson auto salvage, he's pretty cheap.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

he has some proteges there?..wow would be nice....

Comment

I'll call him later and see what he has there. It would probably save you money to take a trip up there if he has a couple.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yes that would be good..also se if he also has some mazda mpv..1997 -98 model..im looking for abs front left sensor..damn im excited..haha

Comment

ill have him check.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Pricing for Junkyards

Ok so here's the pricing I've been able to dig up
                        (I'm still planning to go back on the weekend of Sept 11):

Junkyard 1 (The one with the gutted ES you've seen in the pics above):
                        Some parts I've just got to pick and see what they charge when I go back

A/C Compressor $20-30
                        Engine Mount $10
                        Wiring Harness $5 a foot
                        ECU $??
                        MAF $??

Junkyard 2 (More expensive but cars are in better condition)

A/C Compressor 150
                        Wiring Harness ?
                        Pass Engine Mount 35
                        ECU ?
                        MAF 75
                        Coolant Temp sensor ?

It's an incomplete list but this might be of interest to some.
                        ED

Comment

sorry if i missed it but what year is this protege? i am looking for a manual passenger side mirror. thanks

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                          Mods:
                          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Tommorows (9/11) the big Junkyard day. Stay tuned for more pictures. I'll be looking out for the parts people asked for. I'm not buying anything unless you say you want it.

Originally posted by beetle_orange
                            sorry if i missed it but what year is this protege? i am looking for a manual passenger side mirror. thanks
                            I'm not sure what year that trashed ES is, if that's what you're asking. What are you specifically looking for: passenger side mirror from ... year, color, etc?
                            ED

Comment

Originally posted by loganss
                              Tommorows (9/11) the big Junkyard day. Stay tuned for more pictures. I'll be looking out for the parts people asked for. I'm not buying anything unless you say you want it.

I'm not sure what year that trashed ES is, if that's what you're asking. What are you specifically looking for: passenger side mirror from ... year, color, etc?
                              I definetly need that engine mount..
                              Just let me know your total and I will send ya the cash.

B
                              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

sorry about that. i dont really care about whether its painted or not. i need the passenger side mirror from a 1995 - 1996 2nd gen protege.

thanks

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                                Mods:
                                DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                                http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Working...
                                X