No announcement yet.

Junkyard 2nd Gen Hunt (56K beware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok people the day has come and gone and it was a partial success. Below is a pic of the stuff i got, excluding the large amount of bolts and clips.

Pricing for parts:

MAF: $40.00
    96 Passenger Mirror: $25.00
    Engine Mount: $25.00
    Cupholder/compartment: FREE oh yeah!!!!!

Check this link to see different angles of this part and other junkyard photos.
    My Junkyard photo folder

Sorry but I couldn't get a hold of any 2nd gen ES for any parts these are off of LX's and DX's
    ED
    '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
    Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
    WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

loganss,

PM for you.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

loganss,

if you will still be painting the center console why dont we just swap? mine is almost black, its dark grey. i can send you a pic if you want. the only thing mine doesnt have is the extension, which i think is the cup holder?

i thought the passenger side mirror was mine. anyways just this part and small items that i requested then.

1. passenger side mirror but pls email or PM me total cost including shipping. Oswego, IL 60543
        2. 1 pc. black plastic with rubber on the exterior window, driver's side. (not body moulding)
        3. 1 pc. black plastic screw with plastic round housing (under the hood)

thanks again

btw, i have an extra manual driver's side mirror. you might know someone who needs it and i could just trade it with the passenger side mirror that i need.
        Last edited by beetle_orange; 09-12-2004, 03:59 PM.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
        Mods:
        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange
          loganss,

if you will still be painting the center console why dont we just swap? mine is almost black, its dark grey. i can send you a pic if you want. the only thing mine doesnt have is the extension, which i think is the cup holder?

i thought the passenger side mirror was mine. anyways just this part and small items that i requested then.

1. passenger side mirror but pls email or PM me total cost including shipping. Oswego, IL 60543
          2. 1 pc. black plastic with rubber on the exterior window, driver's side. (not body moulding)
          3. 1 pc. black plastic screw with plastic round housing (under the hood)

thanks again

btw, i have an extra manual driver's side mirror. you might know someone who needs it and i could just trade it with the passenger side mirror that i need.
          Ooops. Yeah you're right the mirror was for you. You were the first person to ask for it. I don't know what I was thinking.

I kinda wanted the cupholder for the center console. I can pick one up the next time I go to the junkyard. There were a couple more that were tan w/ the cupholder.

I don't need a driver side mirror though but thanks. And I only know one other 2nd gen in my area and he's covered too.

I'm not sure what you mean by 2 & 3. Can you take a picture of the area and point to what you want?

I'll PM you w/ the cost plus shipping. (Sometime next week)
          ED

Comment

check your pm's
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

bruce: Sent u a PM
              ED

Comment

Another great junkyard hunt. Put me back $36 dollarss but that's not bad.

In case anyone was wondering the door handle of a thrid gen fit a 2nd gen.

I'm also checking to see if there is any way for the seats to fit (3rd gen => 2nd Gen). Next trip I'm gonna have to try removing the brackets case they don't match
                Attached Files
                ED

Comment

I found your posts in the moderation queue. I don't know why that would happen.
                  2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Loganss,
                    I would like to buy the brown center console if it is for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Shutt24
                      Loganss,
                      I would like to buy the brown center console if it is for sale.
                      Someone asked me for it before. I'll be going back to the junkyard in 2-3 weeks, you want me to check to see if there are anymore left? I guess people like those center consoles.
                      ED

Comment

That would be great. My 96 has brown interior, so I need the console to be brown also.
                        If you run across a set of guages with a tach, I need one. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X