another lame question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another lame question

ok here it is-what was the difference in the lx and the es, just the 1.5-1.8 engine?, and how can you check to see what the engine is--I have the stickers on the hood, but i think it was bought out of a junkyard, as was the light and the front bumper, so is there anyway of telling for sure the difference in the engine, thanks for the input

rear disc brakes

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Originally posted by BigSitzes
      ok here it is-what was the difference in the lx and the es, just the 1.5-1.8 engine?, and how can you check to see what the engine is--I have the stickers on the hood, but i think it was bought out of a junkyard, as was the light and the front bumper, so is there anyway of telling for sure the difference in the engine, thanks for the input
      refer to this thread for majority of the differences:

which engine does yours look like?
      (look at the intake manifolds)

I'm not sure how to tell sticker wise, or vin number wise...

edwin or maybe even aleksey and midnightblue97 will be able to do that
      Attached Files

Comment

cool, guess i got the damn 1.5 ahahaha, oh well just have to deal with what i got
        so goes life, thanks gentlemen

Comment

read these threads and try not to cry after

Comment

Working...
          X