For Intruder, Protoender or anyone else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Intruder, Protoender or anyone else

I know awhile back marvin you asked for a dead on rear of the car shot so here's two for you finally and protoender you wanted to see more so here you go.
    Attached Files
    95 ES
    05 S60R

more, disclaimer: neither the bike nor the car were injured in the last picture
    Attached Files
    95 ES
    05 S60R

Comment

It's Martin.

But where's the middle pod of the wing?! I thought they were all 3-legged.

Looks kickass nonetheless.

Comment

It does look good. However, I like the middle pod version better. Also, sometimes you have to put something on the wing for some reason or other. That would sink the center unless that thing is hard as a rock. I know, I know: what am I doing putting something on the wing that's that heavy? I think you know we all do that at some time or other.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
          It's Martin.
          Not to be confused with Fartin'

Comment

Martin's always fartin' after a visit to Taco Hell.

Comment

nice shots...like the car...but it doesn't look black...or anything else
              proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

thats the spoiler that came as an option from mazda dealers as when i bought the car i had it installed. There's no support in the middle and it includes the led brake light so I was able to remove the high mount 3rd brake light from the window. As far as color, it's a funny color i think its the blueberry mica i remember researching it, but as far as color descriptions i've had on parking tickets include green, violet, blue, and black... it kinda depends when and where you're looking at it but for the most parts it's just a really dark navy
                95 ES
                05 S60R

Comment

i bet you'd have gotten more votes if you had posted pictures of your car.

just 2 things i would do to the car, replace the grille, what happened to your grille? (OEM) and JDM taillights.
                  Last edited by beetle_orange; 07-19-2005, 09:29 PM.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                  Mods:
                  DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

you stole my car and painted it blue!

my car has those exact wheels on it right now lol
                    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange
                      i bet you'd have gotten more votes if you had posted pictures of your car.

just 2 things i would do to the car, replace the grille, what happened to your grille? (OEM) and JDM taillights.

grille is, lets just say broken. I tried to locate the 95-96 ms grille a couple years ago but without luck, i was gonna pm you about any leads you might have in the philipines. and jdms would look nice but my justification was that they were just brakelights, plus i gave an extra set i had a red candy clear coat, i have yet to swap these out, and see how they look.
                      95 ES
                      05 S60R

Comment

my pro is a funky color too everglade mica (looks black, possibly blue, but it's actually green!) blah

Comment

Originally posted by goodorange
                          grille is, lets just say broken. I tried to locate the 95-96 ms grille a couple years ago but without luck, i was gonna pm you about any leads you might have in the philipines. and jdms would look nice but my justification was that they were just brakelights, plus i gave an extra set i had a red candy clear coat, i have yet to swap these out, and see how they look.
                          i can certainly look it up for you. send me a picture of what you exactly want. my email is beetle_orange@yahoo.com

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                          Mods:
                          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

I want your spoiler!!! oh, and what kind of muffler is that? it looks almost identical to mine, and I have no idea where mine came from, or what brand it is
                            Please sponsor me for the American diabetes association Tour de Cure.
                            http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=...383&px=3361088
                            together, we can find a cure for Diabetes!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X