Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodorange
    osram silverstars, nuff said
    That's what I have. I'm very happy with them. They last longer than the Sylvania bulbs too.

Comment

Tungsram Megalicht. **** all of you.
      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

those blue tinted bulbs (super whites) are a hazard to you and the opposing traffic. . .yes, they shine bright (to the point of blinding oncoming traffic) but is crap at night on asphalt moreso when raining. . .better to stick with stock
        ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

Originally posted by midnightblue97
          Tungsram Megalicht. **** all of you.
          Did you decide that those were actually brighter than the Osrams? I never got a clear answer before.

Comment

I never had a chance to compare them directly. But According to Edwin, they're a bit brighter overall. Also the guy that I bought them fro said basically the same thing. (I know, sales pitch) he is a lighting consultant and sales pitch or not I trust his word. Its not something that really be done visually however. I
            was only able to see such a difference between the Megalicht and the others I compared because the others were so ****ty for the most part.
            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

the superwhites that I have are not the crappy blue, they are pure white...and brighter than stock...

Comment

does the bulb have blue tint on it?

Comment

no blue tint at all, i wanted to stay away from that, thanks to he helpful people here on thje forum

Comment

that's better i think . .thanks, had a bad experience with those kinds of headlights. . .ran through a big pot hole and wrecked my rims and tire. . .and theyre 14s! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X