This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

downloadable fsm for 2nd gens?

quick question does anyone know of a website where i can buy a downloadable fsm for our cars? i would prefer downloadable, and need more than just the engine wires....since I seem to be having such problems with my inside wires.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

No
    Until the 3rd gen the FSM hasn't been available as a PDF

You can find the real copies on Ebay though
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
      if you give a **** about working on your car, buy the ****ing manual, not bumming off people's ****
      Is this statement valid for the electronic parts catalog? It makes it easier to buy parts from Mazda. I wish I had one.

Comment

Are you NOT part of the public, Edwin? :p:

Comment

ok the man, i didn't say a free one, before acting like a jackass, maybe you should read the post and make sure you understand it. i have no problem paying for a company to send me a pdf file, which despite your retarded ideas of people on this forum always seeming to be less intelligent than you isn't always the case, i'm not trying to freeload..i just have a limited timeline, and yes i did bring it upon myself. but i'm sorry not everyone is omnipotent as you seem to want everyone to believe you are. so jump off your high horse, and back into reality, you are no better than me, or anyone else on this forum. you are allowed your opinion regardless of how you seem to try to make everyone feel stupid, your actual knowledge is always appreciated, however if you could just tell someone verbally the info and have them type in your name, i am sure that your ego and attitude would never be missed on here. IMVHO. and untill you have something worth saying(for example...help instead of trying to put people down) you are more than welcome to ignore any of my threads, i know i wont miss you.

now that i have ranted at that jackass, thanks for the info charles.
          Last edited by Prototender; 08-29-2005, 03:04 AM.
          proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

thank you. was that so hard?

Comment

Working...
            X