Mazda's in the Philippines & My Projectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda's in the Philippines & My Projectors

I had a great vacation. Kudos to the local mazda club! thanks for accommodating me. it was great to meet all of you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by beetle_orange; 01-20-2006, 08:16 AM.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Awesome lights man! When do you think you will be able to get them on the car?
    They're gonna give your car a seriously pissed off look.
    1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

are they projectors or regular lights?
      are they HID?

Comment

Is that real cf on/in those housings? ****!

The ducktail spoilers are really growing on me too. Might have to add one to my shopping list...

I'm guessing the white car is caloyski's car...nicely done.
        Last edited by Shaun32390; 01-19-2006, 09:08 PM.
        1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

i was at phil last summer and hardly saw any mazdas
          i saw a lot and lots of evos though

Comment

they are not real carbon fiber. they are not HID's and just regular lights. the white one is caloyski's. as soon as the weather permits i will put them on.

Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

can anyone say MS grille?

Attached Files

Mods:

Comment

to put a face on the code name, i am the one standing with the white and red striped shirt. the guy on my right sitting down is caloyski. the guy on my left is ohme (blue 97/98 pro). the guy standing right in the middle is andy, his pro more popularly known as mr. blue (we should all watch out for mr. blue's next coming)

Mods:

Comment

Wow! So jealous now. U got both MS grilles! Where's the mesh on the 95-96 grille?

...I gotta get my MS kit done dammit!...Professional painting on Monday...pics to come soon...
                  Andrew
                  1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
                  My Familia

Comment

those headlights are sick!

Comment

96familia,

i clicked on your cardomain page and your car is coming along nicely as well. you already have the complete MS kit on your car and the familia has a few more extras. i really like your car cuz for me it is quite unique.

Mods:

Comment

ahh yes.

one grill for my 95

and

one grill for my 98(no 97-98 grill is not mine).
                        Almost there

jdm tails... check
                        jdm bumper... check
                        ms lip... check
                        ms grill... check
                        ms sideskirts... check
                        ms rear skirts... check
                        ms spoiler... check
                        ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                        Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Damn I want a new grill. You bring back anyother goodies.
                          ED
                          '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                          Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                          WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

The 97/98 grille is mine folks.

Comment

lucky bastards......

Mods:

Comment

Working...
                              X