No announcement yet.

JDM Mazdaspeed Wishlist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why on earth buy JDM sun visors? i doubt they'd be different enough to be worth spending all that money.. just get some fabric and have someone make visor covers
    In the Garage
    Black 93 MX-3 GS
    Bp powered
    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
      it scares me that you know that the 95/6 has black text on the visor and the 97/8 has red text. that is just too much... i could understand knowing engine differences and fenders and all that stuff... but the color of the text on the visors... tahts just going to far man... i mean this with all honesty and respect... GET A LIFE!
      Hey , it's not like I'm sooo crazy When I got my car it had driver side sun visor broken , so I went to the junk yard and got another one from 95/96 . I put it in and then noticed that difference
      Actually the ones from protege5 looks the way better , but I guess it's gonna be hard to find one on a junkyard
      98 protege LX for appearance
      89 626 GT for performance

Comment

Originally posted by protegeboy78
        why on earth buy JDM sun visors? i doubt they'd be different enough to be worth spending all that money.. just get some fabric and have someone make visor covers
        Its not the COLOUR of the visors themselves that are different. JDM visors have the airbag warning on them and are written in Japanese...the font colour is different than the USDM font too....
        This is not a such a bizzare 'mod' has JDM Honduhs do it all the time...

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
        Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Working...
        X