This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegreatelbobo
    Jesus chirst.....what next.....WAIT! I've got it!

The new revoluntionary bobo gas saving system, mix one quart of urine/gatoraid(50-50 mixture), wrap your fuel lines with duct tape and silly string. The fuel line wrap will insulate your fuel lines to keep the fuel at a constant temp of 74.3567 degrees, the optimal combustion temp. The urnine/gatoraid mix will optimize your combustion while keeping the fuel system cool, clean, and lubricated. Use only the purple gatoraid, and aviod ingesting asparagus/all seafood/and Budweiser with the urine.

I swear, pitch that enough on E-Bay and some idiots are bound to buy into it :D
    tell em that it hydrates the car too!
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Hey it seems I was wrong. Check out this top secret transcript my spies stole from Mazda headquarters in hiroshima

Mazda Chief engineer:" Boss, we discovah new technawagy from vewy top high tech amewican caw tunah. His name Lawwy, he caw it a townado. It give his chebby Vega 30% more mpg and 15 hp"

Mazda CEO " Awwww! Vewwy vewwy good. We show those toyoda DOGS who work on regenerative breaking and other foolish things!!!! How this new amewican technology work?"

MCE " He buy it in very special place called Kwagen auto pawts. It use very special technology cawwed " a spin air around" we dont yet understand how spinning air around increase the horsepower. We ask lawwy but he normally has had about 2 six packs by now and not answer phone.

MCEO " Ahhh! We use this new technowagy on new car. Cancel hydrogen prototype, start new sports car project called RX-tornado. Mazdaspeed tornado edition!!!! We take over world!!!!! "

So, as you see, it seems theres some truth to this tornado thing after all....
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/stamar
      :microwave

Comment

Gas Savers?? a big no no!

In Manila, some company is selling a gas saver device here with the name Khaos Gas Saver. Well, all it did was to knock the sensor out and give the engine a bad idling problems.

Just give your car regular maintenance (change oil and tune-up), thats the best advice i can offer to have better fuel consumption, and be light on the accelerator.

Comment

Working...
        X