1997 mazda Protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 mazda Protege

i have a 1997 mazda protege, i wanna get halo headlights, good body kit and maybe rims on it so it gives a sporty looks, does any one know ne site from where can i get halo headlights ?? and i wanna get the intake and muffler changed too, but i dont knoe if i shuld get a cold air intake or another one as a matter of a fact i dont even know whats the difference between them ne suggestions ?? and does any one agree that if i get a full intake system changed like frm the intake till the muffler would it raise up the power more than only gettin the intake ??? and would you also suggest me which intake n muffler should i get ??

Thnx

No company makes halo headlights for our rides. As far as mufflers you get what you pay for so best bet is buy a good one maybe magnaflow or flowmaster or if your wanting a fart can get a greddy. Cosmo CAI and SRI for our cars or you could buy an ebay intake from a civic or integra and make it fit.
    MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

I say custom, I was never really impressed with the cosmoracing ram intake. One thing I didn't understand about an intake is that, material wise it is just piping, I say go to ebay, type in piping, find a 90 degree 2.5" 18" in total length 9" each side, shave roughly 5" from one side. Search for 2.5" couplers also in ebay, get you one of those or two I forget, then you'll get 2 air cone filters,1 small, one big,(local auto store), one for your valve cover and one for the end of your new "custom intake" piece together with 5 pipe clamps. So the only thing you need to wait for shipped is the couplers and pipe which you can most likely get from the same seller. Or you could get 90 coupler and do straight pipe, Just remember you need to drill a hole for a round sensor in your piping. I paid 79.99 plus shipping and waited forever to get it, opened it and above is what I got. What I'm saying is you can do it pretty cheap and get pretty nice ram intake.
      Last edited by RicardoS; 07-10-2007, 05:14 PM. Reason: typo
      sigpic

Comment

Ricardo has a good point about that. Ive even seen homemade kits with pvc piping and they say it actually is better cause it insulated pipe so it wont get hot on the inside charging warm air.
        MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

malaysian mazda

Originally posted by varun View Post
          i have a 1997 mazda protege, i wanna get halo headlights, good body kit and maybe rims on it so it gives a sporty looks, does any one know ne site from where can i get halo headlights ?? and i wanna get the intake and muffler changed too, but i dont knoe if i shuld get a cold air intake or another one as a matter of a fact i dont even know whats the difference between them ne suggestions ?? and does any one agree that if i get a full intake system changed like frm the intake till the muffler would it raise up the power more than only gettin the intake ??? and would you also suggest me which intake n muffler should i get ??

Thnx
          hi guys. nice chat

Comment

looking for mazdaspeed spoiler and seat and 17' rim. anyone outhere has the items and willing to sell it.

Comment

Working...
            X