Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

took pics of my baby even tho she dead right now............
    -new protege-needz help-any suggestions-

Comment

^^^
      where r the pics? also recieved my JDM headlights and corners from tomoyak yesterday-friday i will put the clear lenses on the usdm housing(for directional purposes) then the HID's will go in. yay!
      Originally posted by Kitty
      3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics
      Originally posted by almighty4wd
      .......Dude. You own an ECONOBOX. It is not a racecar....

Comment

Originally posted by nativebackup1 View Post
        ^^^
        where r the pics? also recieved my JDM headlights and corners from tomoyak yesterday-friday i will put the clear lenses on the usdm housing(for directional purposes) then the HID's will go in. yay!
        You do realize that having clear lenses on USDM housings doesn't solve your beam pattern issues right? You will have no beam pattern whatsoever. And putting HIDs in it doubles the retardedness because you have even more light going everywhere. It's like driving with your high beams on all the time, except even worse. It's unsafe for other drivers, and probably yourself too. Completely illegal, and completely stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
          You do realize that having clear lenses on USDM housings doesn't solve your beam pattern issues right? You will have no beam pattern whatsoever. And putting HIDs in it doubles the retardedness because you have even more light going everywhere. It's like driving with your high beams on all the time, except even worse. It's unsafe for other drivers, and probably yourself too. Completely illegal, and completely stupid.
          hmm... so what do you suppose i should do? i would really like to use the clear lenses so is there any way to stop this? even if i dont use hids-i would like to use the lenses...
          3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics

Comment

No, not really. The only way to properly have clear lenses is to retrofit a reflector or projector from another car that is suitable for clear lenses.

Comment

yea, i kno that is an option...i dont have that time just yet-lol i just installed the jdm headlights and and am running them with oem bulbs right now-they dont point to the left that much-i will run them with oem bulbs till i can figure out what to do or just retrofit projectors like intruder...

on another note i just installed the mazda motorsport 4 way adjustable rear sway bar- woot!

Comment

Originally posted by nativebackup1 View Post
                yea, i kno that is an option...i dont have that time just yet-lol i just installed the jdm headlights and and am running them with oem bulbs right now-they dont point to the left that much-i will run them with oem bulbs till i can figure out what to do or just retrofit projectors like intruder...

on another note i just installed the mazda motorsport 4 way adjustable rear sway bar- woot!
                What are you using for rear sway links?