Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My shiney stuff came today!! (intake tubing)
    :D

Tomorrow I'll test fit and probably this weekend have it welded together then on the car.

UPDATE: I have the 2.5" installed....ok, ghetto rigged, and I'll have it welded up this weekend hopefully. I may also modify the grille sometime soon also.
    Last edited by irishkev90; 03-19-2010, 11:38 AM.

Comment

So, 2 a.m. rolls around and I can't fall asleep. So I decided to go out and change my p/s and alt belts. Took about an hour of laying on my back in a puddle of water trying not to break rusted bolts and having the ratchet fly off and bash my knuckles on stuff. Can someone tell God that rust was a bad idea? He doesn't listen to me, thanks, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
        So, 2 a.m. rolls around and I can't fall asleep. So I decided to go out and change my p/s and alt belts. Took about an hour of laying on my back in a puddle of water trying not to break rusted bolts and having the ratchet fly off and bash my knuckles on stuff. Can someone tell God that rust was a bad idea? He doesn't listen to me, thanks, lol.
        You can always cut the PS belt and "walk" the new one back on.
        Powered by ACME

Comment

Everything came loose eventually so I didn't have to cut.
          Heres the alternator belt, chunks missing and some slight fraying, and that wasn't even the worst section. Some areas had almost no ribs at all. Didn't snap a pic of the power steering belt, didn't look too bad, but replaced it anyway since I had to take it off to get to the alternator belt.
          Attached Files

Comment

thats horrid.
            -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
            VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

The only reason I took a pic of that spot is because it's the only place where it was frayed, but like I said, there were some spots with almost no ribs left. Brakes will have to wait til next week, got stuff going on this weekend and I work 2-10 everyday.

Comment

I washed, waxed, vacuumed, and made up for some of the negligence its received over the past few years
                -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                VF10 powered!
                262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Preparing the car for a meet this Saturday. Im sure it will be the only 2gen there. Will have to change my momo steering wheel with the momo JDM ones that I use for shows. Hopefully it will start since I havent use the car for like months now..hehe

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

it's a pro it'lll start!
                    don't even boost it
                    just crank it
                    ahah
                    | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

Actually it didnt start. Battery was dead since my 2 year old son got into the car and left the door ajar. Didnt know abt it till I noticed the interior light is almost gone. Just use the jumper cable and hooked it up from my MSP and there shes alive again. Took it outside for the first time again and drives like a charm.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

otherwise it would of started;
                        i have faith in my pro!
                        | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

Originally posted by 3ni_tricksta View Post
                          otherwise it would of started;
                          i have faith in my pro!
                          me too, i went offroading (not in my car) . with a couple of buds today and his jeep got some wire tangled in the axle and my headlights kept on shineing while we untwisted the wire. got it out and made it bak home
                          NO longer owns a 96 protege!!!

Comment

Protege to the rescue! lol

Comment

New brake stuffs!
                              Attached Files

Comment

1.8L or 1.5L brakes?

Comment

Working...
                                X