Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope.. z5's have no balls at all. and this is coming from a guy who drove a BG with a B8
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Z5 equals

I got my ass beat by a VW Beetle last night. With ladybug tail lights, effing embarassing lol

Comment

Tragedy has struck the Protege!

While bleeding the brakes again today my dad said he was getting some pedal back so we moved onto the left front brake. A few pumps later and he got nothing. Turns out one of the rear brake lines was so rusted that it eventually busted. Brake fluid all over the garage floor. The car will be out of commission for at least a week til my dad gets back from business trips. Bright side? I guess I can paint the rear drums to match the front calipers.

Comment

well after a trip and basket ball game, i raced him. kept up till about 30 then he pulled away but not more than 1-2 cars. i was let down.
          NO longer owns a 96 protege!!!

Comment

cant find any proteges in junkyards near me and i want a new 3rd brake light lens. anyone wanna help? lol

Comment

Just ordered some Sand Mica spray paint. Since the car is out of commission, why not do some cleaning up, right? Also going to try to get those drums off so I can paint those as well, maybe I'll do the wheels while I'm at it.

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                cant find any proteges in junkyards near me and i want a new 3rd brake light lens. anyone wanna help? lol

put in year, make , model and part then zipcode and search. u shud find a junkyard that gots 1
                NO longer owns a 96 protege!!!

Comment

damn, the only ones i saw from NY were down by NYC. not goin that far out of my way for such a small part. thanks for the link tho, im sure i'll use it again

Comment

Im sure it won't be too long before I go again, ill see if i can snag one.
                    note-by too long it could be a week or a month.. lol
                    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                    VF10 powered!
                    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

im in no hurry. my cars out of order at the moment anyway and its not like its a vital engine component

Comment

lowered the front about another inch and a half; stance is just how i want it..
                        | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

^^ proof?

And what are you running for suspension?

Comment

I have B&G Lowering springs that are missing about 2.5 coils
                            and highly modified KYG GR2's

slammmed to ****s
                            but rides like stock just stiffer.
                            no crazy bouncing of that sort
                            great combo
                            | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

Just emailed a guy about a '97 protege 5-speed. The car's about 45 minutes from me and is advertised for $900. Asked a few questions about engine, trim, and the problems my car has had. Hopefully it's still for sale and I hear back from him soon :D

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                                Just emailed a guy about a '97 protege 5-speed. The car's about 45 minutes from me and is advertised for $900. Asked a few questions about engine, trim, and the problems my car has had. Hopefully it's still for sale and I hear back from him soon :D
                                pretty good price depending on the miles, I might have the third brake light lying around (its turd brown plastic interior) if you can pay for the shipping, but I might have thrown it away years ago. I'll check next time I get to the garage.
                                95 ES
                                05 S60R

Comment

Working...
                                X