X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

330 is really ****ty gas mileage.
    | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

Well the Pro is finally in the shop. Should be done some time today. Around $375. Can't wait to have it back.

Comment

went to the junkyard and got oem sunroof visor and mudguards. also found complete leather interior but too much doe
        MY DRINKING TEAM HAS A RACING PROBLEM

Comment

Whoohoo, the car is back!! Stop great, though the pedal seems to be closer to the floor than I remember, but oh well, at least it stops.

Comment

Started knocking out some dents. Waiting for the Pull-A-Part to get some more 2nd gens in. Need linkage and a stabilizer bar for a G Series.

95 Protege ES

Comment

bought bkr7e's installed them, installed sunroof visor filled the car with oil now i am going to drive it around the neighborhood the next week and see if it mixes with water again if so im getting a new gasket.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ni_tricksta View Post
                if you need polyeurathane bushings.. i can get them done for you.
                just pay for the shipping to me and back.

engine mounts/ LCA / endlinks.. name it..

i'll press the old one out..and pour it.
                shouldn't be too expensive for shipping and work will be done for the right price...
                Pour it?
                Powered by ACME

Comment

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuu did i do today? 6 am flooring it in 5th gear ...... i loveBOOST.... went to the gas station put ten bucks in because im drunk.... took the tag off the daily just to go to the gas station. OMG i love 5th gear pull....... unfortunately the gasket is blown cuz on the way back on the turnpike the temp was rising slowly and thats no good. I am falling in love with my gtx swapped BH and im thinking about dropping all my cash into this bucket. maybe when i wake up and im sober ill come to my senses...... and realize that it's BG ALL DAY lol.... i want a 323 bad...... i know i will hurt feelings with this motor set up................ on a side note LOVE YOUR PROTEGE.... i am so happy that it was my first car we have a special bond. Im a honda boy at heart but man how the pros and 323's have grown on me recently. Us pro lovers are a dying breed keep it alive so more people will fall in love with them like we have

Comment

Lets see here, First off drunk driving is STUPID. You're a ****ing idiot for trying it and are going to get yourself and possibly someone else killed. If you must drive don't do stupid **** like you did. Public streets are NOT your drunken playground. Also, pulling a plate off another car and putting it on your car is a terrible idea. If you would have got pulled over, which I wish you would have, you would have gone straight to jail not only for DUI but for false tags. You wouldn't be driving anything for a loooonngg time. And if your car does have a blown head gasket youve probably caused significant damage to the engine by driving it. Good job. Now sober up you fool.
                    P.S. IDGAF what anyone has to say along the lines of let him do what he wants, etc.. Because it isn't only him that would pay for his decision but an innocent person would too.
                    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                    VF10 powered!
                    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post

Lets see here, First off drunk driving is STUPID. You're a ****ing idiot for trying it and are going to get yourself and possibly someone else killed. If you must drive don't do stupid **** like you did. Public streets are NOT your drunken playground. Also, pulling a plate off another car and putting it on your car is a terrible idea. If you would have got pulled over, which I wish you would have, you would have gone straight to jail not only for DUI but for false tags. You wouldn't be driving anything for a loooonngg time. And if your car does have a blown head gasket youve probably caused significant damage to the engine by driving it. Good job. Now sober up you fool.
                      P.S. IDGAF what anyone has to say along the lines of let him do what he wants, etc.. Because it isn't only him that would pay for his decision but an innocent person would too.
                      hhhhmmmm agreed...... but it was spur of the moment and at around 4:445-5:00 am on a saturday there is no one on the road.... no excuse i know. But truthfully other than the fact the i was "drunk" it was well worth it to feel the car pull like it did. And just because the gasket is blown does not mean i dont know how to drive or treat my car. But you know what im awake and after reading what you wrote i feel pretty stupid and immature................... on a side note m car is faster than yours

Comment

what the hells a "Mazada"? lol
                        Attached Files

Comment

how difficult would installing a moon roof be? b/c ive seen a bunch of them at the junk yard, and i wouldn't mind having one on my protege
                          Mazda Protege 1998 LX 1.8 AT.
                          it look like a green turd with wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerizfood View Post
                            Pour it?
                            yeah, pouring hot polyeurathane so it takes the shape of the mount..

as for me.. i installed my msp wing today =D
                            | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

Originally posted by 3ni_tricksta View Post
                              yeah, pouring hot polyeurathane so it takes the shape of the mount..

as for me.. i installed my msp wing today =D
                              pics or it didnt happen.............. jp
                              NO longer owns a 96 protege!!!

Comment

Whoohoo tricksta, cant wait to see pics after that damn teaser on fb. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X