X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lower it already!
    | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

Woke up yesterday and decided to wash my car. I did a complete interior vacuum, armor all and glass clean and dusting. Then went and did a complete exterior wash, claybar, wax, armor all and then went to take pictures. My brother also decided to clean his v6 accord coupe. WARNING pics are huge for some reason idk y but there good. Enjoy the pics
      AV6 and BHA

Lights low beam, accord is stock and protege has Luminics Krypton Jdm Yellow 2500k bulbs 60/55w

High Beam Luminics Krypton Jdm Yellow 2500k

Back Right shot

Back Passenger shot

Back driver shot

Front Left shot
      Last edited by k00lball3r; 06-21-2010, 06:43 PM. Reason: added 1 more pic
      NO longer owns a 96 protege!!!

Comment

Thanks guys. Just glad I got in touch with firelizard when I did, who knows when I could have had another chance at getting that stuff. And tricksta, lowering is deffinitely in the plans.....as soon as I figure out how much lower and what to get/where to get it. Any suggestions?

Comment

Well went to fill up a full tank from the needle being on E , came out to 8.74 gallons @ $21.25 / I was looking at some videos on youtube on SEAFOAM . Would you guys reccomend it or does it fk up ur car or ? i was thinking after this tank i need to change my oil any way @ 99,000 miles. would seafoaming my car make it run better/smoother?

Comment

goin on a road trip to michigan for the weekend. over 125,000 miles on the car right now. lets see how it does on this little trip

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
              goin on a road trip to michigan for the weekend. over 125,000 miles on the car right now. lets see how it does on this little trip
              if i go over 100 it kinda starts to shake on mine other than that its fine, slow.. but ok

Comment

havnt gone 100 yet, 95 but not 100 lol. mine shakes at certain speeds over 70. i blame the front-end misalignment haha.

Comment

Originally posted by k00lball3r View Post
                  well went to fill up a full tank from the needle being on e , came out to 8.74 gallons @ $21.25 / i was looking at some videos on youtube on seafoam . Would you guys reccomend it or does it fk up ur car or ? I was thinking after this tank i need to change my oil any way @ 99,000 miles. Would seafoaming my car make it run better/smoother?
                  anyone bump???

Comment

Ok today i woke up and my dad mowed the lawn and got grass all on my car... i wasnt that mad because its been 4 weeks since ive washed my car so i said w/e... I took a look at my headlamps and they were Sh1t. Went to advance auto and bought 3M headlamp restoration kit. followed the instructions and here are the pictures. Enjoy.
                    I took pictures during but some were blurry so here are some b4 pics from months ago and after pics from today.

^^ that pic is when i first put in the grille and no euro pl8.

Comment

Headlights are much better. Makes the car look nicer as well.

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                        Headlights are much better. Makes the car look nicer as well.
                        yea man i like them too, they're not 100% perfect but they are a whole lot better than they were. If any1s headlamps are fogged as bad as mine were or even worse then you should spend those <$25 and make them almost new again.

Comment

finally!, big difference.
                          | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

did the same thing to my headlights. so much clearer now.
                            '96 protege lx auto - DD
                            '03 evo VIII - Money pit

Comment

Originally posted by limp_noodle View Post
                              did the same thing to my headlights. so much clearer now.
                              yea they are good but my question is how long will it last, since i sanded off the OEM UV protectant layer..

Comment

well what I did was add a layer of wax to it. I did it on my old car and it lasted for a while. I guess a good waxing once a month would help. I also used the mother's polishing ball and put it on my cordless drill. that helped me out with the polishing part. I put a nice layer of the plastic polish down, then buffed it with the ball. I did the same with the wax. I'm going to try keep up with the waxing once a month.

Oh and here's a pic of my intake that I made.

its hard to see the filter, but it sits right in the space between the radiator fan and the transmission. I took out the lower resonator box to give me some room.
                                '96 protege lx auto - DD
                                '03 evo VIII - Money pit

Comment

Working...
                                X